setiap hari tgk cerumen (tahi telinga or ear wax) dan rhinorhea (hingus).
ok i should not say this but seriously people, kitorg tak sengaja buat muke aneh when we do the spooling (a process to clean the ear), and saw yucky yellow stuffs falls out from your ears.
pleas forgive me if i sound 'not professional'. after all, i am still a human rite?
anyway, here's some tips i found at the internet on how to take care of your ears....
* According to Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists, cotton swabs are the last thing you should be putting in your ear. Cleaning your ears with q-tips may cause more problems. Instead, use a moist cloth to wash the external part of the ear or rinse your ears out during a shower.
* Clean ears after taking a shower. It's much easier.
* The hydrogen peroxide technique should not be used more than once or twice per week at most. More than this can cause the ear canal to dry up too much.
* Do not use the hydrogen peroxide technique if you have a perforated eardrum or a history of ear problems.
* If you're not sure about any of this, consult your physician.
* For problematic earwax, consult an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Specialist.
* If you find your ear canals are drying out too much from the hydrogen peroxide, put a couple drops of oil (toasted sesame, olive, baby) into your ear. Toasted sesame is best, as it is slightly warming and has anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties.
* Foreign objects, such as Q-Tips, should not be placed in the ear canal.
copy paste from here
p.s. did u know that kids usually get ear infection due to runny nose? this is because the eustachian tube (the canal between ears and nose) are more horizontal in kids.
pic from here